**THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE ANY LONGER. GET THE NEW AND UPDATED PLANNER!
The simple and effective 50-page color Get Organized Personal Mom Planner is here for 2017! Tailored especially for a busy mom to organize her life.
Does your mind seem scattered? Are you feeling overwhelmed by your day? Do you feel as if you can’t keep up?
This is your answer…
The Get Organized Personal Mom Planner can help you get back on track! It’s a planner that I use myself, and I have made it accessible for busy moms everywhere!
If you want order back in your hectic life, but have no idea where to begin, this planner will help start you off on the right foot. The GO Personal Planner is simple to use and applicable for most moms. Since 2015, the GO Personal Planner has been a hit with many busy moms, so I update it each year.
Why is it Important to have a Personal Planner?
With life is so busy for everyone nowadays, it can get crazy! Whether you are a working mom, a student mom, a new mom, a homeschool mom, or a busy wife and homemaker, remembering important duties throughout your day can get daunting.
I cannot successfully accomplish my tasks each day, if I don’t use my GO Personal Planner. On days when I don’t use it, I feel unproductive, frustrated and short of time. Our motivation as a mother, is affected when we have too much to do, and not enough time to do it before the sun goes down.
When I use my GO Personal Planner as a busy mom trying to accomplish so much, I start to feel positive and see results! I feel a de-cluttering of my mind and I am able to focus on tasks, as well as feel accomplishment when seeing it all written down on paper.
“I have always recommended a personal planner for a busy mom, to bring organization and order into her life. Virtual planners do not give the same satisfaction of checks, ticks and the release of one’s thought as paper and pen.”
What Is Inside The Go Personal Planner?
The Go Planner includes multiple pages of ready-to-use printables that you can print at home or at an office supply store. All you need to do is print the pages that apply to you, fill-in the relevant information, and add your pages to a 3-ring binder.
Check your planner each day, to know what is ahead for the day and feel super organized! The GO Personal Planner has a simple and clean style layout and font, for a visually appealing format. Carefully chosen colors, tables and topics were created for ease of use, which include:
- A Front Cover – made pretty just for you!
- A Cover Page – ready to be personalized with your name!
- Sectional Tab Pages – for Calendar, Schedules, Lists, Personal and Goals for your ease, with motivation!
- A Reminder Page to paste your sticky notes with important reminders, which you remove when complete!
- Multiple Pages of Organization – all laid-out for you and ready to be filled-in with your unique schedule!
- A 2017-One-Page Calendar – for an easy glance at the full year ahead
- An Important Dates Page – to write down your recurring, special event days and anniversaries
- A Month-by-Month 2017 Calendar (12 pages) – for jotting down your important reminders and appointments on specific dates each month
- A Daily Morning Schedule – with notes to jot down your morning routine
- A Daily Afternoon Schedule – with notes to jot down your afternoon routine
- A Daily Evening Schedule – with notes to jot down your evening routine
- A Weekend/Leisure Schedule – for those days that you are not so rigid in schedule
- A Main To-Do List – to write down everything that you need to get done
- Mini To-Do Lists – categorized into Urgent, Home, Kids, Web, Calls and Errands for more efficiency in getting your Main To-Do list done
- An Account List – to help keep track of your important account information
- A Bill Pay List – to keep track of your monthly bill payments
- A Website List – to bookmark your must-visit sites and wish-to-visit sites
- A Reading List – to keep a log of current books, much-loved reads, or books you wish to read
- A Wish List – to keep a log of items you want or need to buy over time
- Self-Assessment List – to distinguish your areas of expertise and your areas that need improvement
- Talent List – to help discover your talents and hobbies
- A Health Motivation Page – to stick or write inspiration to get more healthy
- A 12 Month Period Calendar – to keep track of monthly due dates for that time of the month
- A Health Goals Page – to distinguish what you need to consume and what you need to avoid
- An Exercise Log – to keep track of your fitness accomplishments in order to motivate you
- A Beauty Regimen Page – to keep track of beauty to-do’s, products and methods
- A Monthly Beauty Log – a calendar to show which days of the month you are due for your beauty routines
- A Thoughts Page – to express your thoughts and declutter your mind from worry
- A Long-Term Major Goals Page – to help set goals for your future in areas for yourself, spirituality, home and children
- A Short-Term Mini Goals Page – to set smaller goals for your month, week or per day
- An Additional Notes Page – to write down any of your additional goals
(Not all the planner pages have been shown in the images )
A SPECIAL BONUS! Our planners are created to be used anytime of the year and includes the most current calendar. As a customer of our planners, you will receive an updated calendar each new year absolutely free, as long as we offer the planner for sale. Email me for your copy at the end of the year.
Go ahead and make the intention to become a more Organized Mom in 2017!
Latest posts by Zakkiya (see all)
- Being Kind to Yourself as a Mom - 29 March, 2017
- Saving Money on Groceries Using an App - 14 March, 2017
- 3 Ways to be a Better Spouse - 15 February, 2017
- 5 Steps to Improve your Relationship with your Teenager - 7 February, 2017